Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 23 August 2011

What's for tea?

I'm afraid The Mistress will have to wait for later I can't be hugefoodlover and not blog about food! 

Watching The Great British Bake Off with it's tarts, soggy bottoms & Henry Vlll I have just devoured my tea! 
Under time constraint a pan of vegetables tonight... Boring you may think but a vegetarian's dream! 
Small, round little organic pebbles of new potatoes, no peeling necessary; bright green brocolli florets; long, slender baby carrots from the pack to the pan; plump green peas carefully removed from their secure little jackets; a chunk of overgrown courgette, yes marrow, they say size isn't everything but I beg to differ with such soft, mellow flesh; ribbons of pale green cabbage and last but not least slender, succulent asparagus spears. 
On the plate no gravy, no butter or margarine just a sprinkling of Herbamare!
Nothing else needed when using the best ingredients!
Who said food isn't sexy! 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed eating that too !!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great blog ! You are on a roll. And your supper sounds wonderful ! R x

    ReplyDelete