Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cooking Lessons

I have decided to start offering cooking lessons.
I have taught members of my family and friends to cook who have never cooked before.
Most recently I  have been teaching autistic teenagers and its been so rewarding.

I can only offer this within a limited area initially although would consider further afield for specific groups.
I am offering either one off lessons or a course within people's homes as I feel this is more appropriate, using familiar equipment; for groups they should provide venues.

I will be happy to teach 1:1, families, groups of friends, children/young people, those with specific needs, learning difficulties, teenage parents, those leaving care etc

I will be advertising but appreciate word of mouth.

Please DM for further details.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a simply splendid idea ! I'm sure it will be a hit. And surely that cooking book cannot be far away ?? Good luck honey. X x x

    ReplyDelete