Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tapas Review...San Lucas Leeds

I was recently asked to attend an evening at San Lucas Tapas Restaurant in Leeds to write a blog review.
I went with a carnivore friend who tasted a number of dishes including the lamb which she stated was delicious but I went to check out the vegetarian choices.
Tortilla Espanola,  Bruschetta di Pomodoro, Caprese Salad, Patatas Bravos and Olives; bread while we waited. Four or five tapas is sufficient and all were around £4 or £4.50. It was what I expected of tapas, good choices, good value and tasty. It had only been open two weeks when I went but is finding its feet. Its not right in the centre but close to Millennium Square so easy to access and on an evening there is on street free parking. I would recommend a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment