Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 September 2011

Time to blog about food again

Thai mixed veg.

When I cook I grab ingredients and chop straight into pan but can all be made ready first!

Drizzle sunflower oil in a wok/pan then add finely sliced carrots, stems of broccoli, sliced green beans, broad beans, thinly sliced pepper, sliced courgette, asparagus tips, a little fennel...they can all go in together... slithers of Ginger, slithers of chilli, squeeze half a lime and lemon, a few dashes of soy sauce, some shavings of creamed coconut and a little water... Stir every now and again. 
Cook either Ramen or rice noodles to accompany! 

Other veg could be swapped or added too!
I didn't use garlic or spices but you can experiment! 
Could add peanut butter or tahini to make a satay sauce! 

Enjoy!!! 

2 comments:

  1. ooooh!!!! this sounds really good. I like something with a bit of taste, its something most of my meals appear to lack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy. I do stir frys but you have given me some inspiration to make some tomorrow. Lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete